Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Website Disclaimer Seirrah OT
This Disclaimer sets out important information about www.seirrah-ot.co.uk (“Website”). Please read it carefully as it affects your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree with the Disclaimer, please do not use the Website. If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please contact Seirrah OT at email@example.com. The website is owned by Seirrah OT (referred to herein as “the Company” or “We”).
- Use of Website
- This Website is provided to you for your personal use. By using the Website you agree to be bound by this Disclaimer.
- The information contained on this Website is general information only. The contents of this Website do not constitute professional advice and should not be relied on for that purpose.
- We may update this Disclaimer from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Website. Any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Disclaimer you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Disclaimer.
- Intellectual property
- The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content on the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not on a server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website without permission from the Seirrah OT.
- Availability of the Website
- We cannot promise that the Website will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Website, you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we can. Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content. We will attempt to restore access as soon as we reasonably can.
- The Website may provide content from other internet sites or resources and while the Company tries to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If the Company is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website, we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- In no event will we be liable to you for any damages, including any direct loss, lost profits, lost savings, loss of data, business interruption or any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the website. Any rights that you may have as a consumer (i.e. a purchaser for private as opposed to business, academic or government use) are not affected.
- This clause 4 shall not limit or affect our liability if something we do negligently causes death or personal injury.
- This Disclaimer will be subject to the laws of England and Wales. If you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the United Kingdom.
- We make no promise that the materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from elsewhere, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- The Website is owned and operated by Seirrah OT whose registered office is at 253 Cowbridge Road West, Cardiff, CF5 5TD
- If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com
The MAT Centre,
Walnut Tree Farm Park,
St.Brides, NP10 8SQ