1. Personal Information
2. Collection of Personal Information
As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information.
However, when you enquire for services as a Seirrah OT client, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Contact information such as your name, phone number, address and email address; and
- Demographic information such as your job title, job description and company name and company type.
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
As is true of most websites, when you use the site, Seirrah OT or third parties authorised by Seirrah OT may also collect certain technical and routing information about your computer to facilitate your use of the site and its services. For example, we may log environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, CPU speed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer. We use these environmental variables to facilitate and track your use of the site and its services. Seirrah OT also uses such environmental variables to measure traffic patterns on the site. To better understand the needs of our visitors to the Site we may occasionally match such information with your Personal Information.
3. Information Sharing with Service Providers / Agents
We may also share Personal Information with certain companies that perform services on our behalf. We only share the Personal Information which is necessary for them to perform those services. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for Seirrah OT.
We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
4. How Your Personal Information Is Used
- Respond to service requests, enquiries, questions and concerns.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Keep you informed about special offers, courses and services of Seirrah OT and selected third parties.
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our site, services and offerings; and
- Customize your experience.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, transparent images, and/or third party sources to improve the content of the site for you.
We further reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as required by law (e.g., to comply with a summons, warrant, court order, or legal process served on Seirrah OT) and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
5. Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services. If you wish to erase your data or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
6. Protection of Your Personal Information
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the site is on a secure server that only selected Seirrah OT personnel and contractors have access to.
We strive to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. While we use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Cookie and Tracking Technologies
The site may automatically collect information as you browse, such as Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, operating system and device type, average time spent on our site(s), pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and other relevant statistics. Such information is sometimes referred to as web analytics and/or clickstream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, and provide site functionality.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Seirrah OT and our affiliates, analytics services and service to provide site features and functionality. These technologies are used in analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 and Flash to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity may use LSOs such as HTML 5 or Flash to collect and store information. To manage Flash LSOs please click here.
- We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here.
Please note that we cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Any information you post to a public bulletin board or chat room is available to all persons accessing that location. To request removal of your personal information from our site contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Alternatively, if you used a third party application to post such information, you can remove it, by either logging into the said application and removing the information or by contacting the appropriate third party application.
8. Links to third party sites
9. Social Media Widgets
253 Cowbridge Road West
The MAT Centre,
Walnut Tree Farm Park,
St.Brides, NP10 8SQ