We offer home consultancy to families across the UK and will provide support to the child, family, tutors, and school personnel as part of our package; tailored to your individual requirements.
Some of the areas we may focus on as part of our home consultancy services include:
- Gross motor skills including bike riding
- Fine motor skills including handwriting
- Self-help skills; such as, toileting and dressing skills
- Organisation, planning, and routines
- Play skills and interacting with siblings
- Sensory needs
We work with parents and carers to identify whether equipment or adaptations are needed to support current or future needs, as well as, providing assessments and setting up of an Occupational Therapy programme to meet individual needs. We ensure parents, tutors, and those that support the individual are trained in any programmes that we are recommending.
As part of our home consultancy services parents will have access to their own designated Occupational Therapist via email and telephone. Following each home visit, you will be provided with a short report outlining the visit and recommendations moving forward.
We are happy to work with home schooled individuals and work in conjunction with Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) programmes.
We offer a comprehensive school consultancy service with access to your very own designated Occupational Therapist via email or telephone. We offer flexible arrangements for consultancy which can range from weekly through to yearly input.
As part of our school consultancy services, we provide advice to teaching personnel about the impact a child’s difficulties may be having on their learning, and provide training on all recommended programmes and activities.
Some of what we support within our school consultancy services includes:
- How to make the nursery, school, or college more accessible
- Recommendation of equipment to increase independence and aid learning
- Provide individual and group based assessments
- Input into the child’s Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Recommend activities on an individual basis or as a group
Following any of our school consultancy visits you will be provided with a short report outlining the visit and recommendations moving forward.
If you would like more information on either of our consultancy services, please get in touch either by email: email@example.com or call us on: 02920 023314
The MAT Centre,
Walnut Tree Farm Park,
St.Brides, NP10 8SQ